Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trey is 13!

Today is Trey's birthday. I am now the Mother of 3 teenagers! I tried to talk Trey out of his birthday this year but he wouldn't hear of it. We are going to celebrate this weekend and he will have his friends over for a party. I am so proud of Trey and all he does. He has been serving in the deacon's quorum and setting a good example for the other boys in the ward. He works very hard at his school work and takes pride in his assignments. He has so many friends and is a good friend to all of them. It's fun (even though I am sad about it) to watch him grow up.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Holy Cow! He can't be that old - I remember helping take care of you when you were prego and on bedrest!! He is a cutie, like his brothers. It is sad and fun to watch them grow up.

Have you checked out Marly's blog? Vance and Drew have one too, but they don't update them very often. Check my blog for links.