Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Still Winter

I was hoping winter was over but this weekend proved it isn't. We have a couple inches of white stuff on the ground again. It is pretty but I am ready for spring.

Paul and I had a great time in St. George over the long President Day weekend. The weather was beautiful! It is wonderful to have such great friends! Trey had a blast at a friend's cabin that same weekend. They snowmobiled, played in the snow and ate great food.

This weekend we took it easy. We bought the game Bang! and taught the kids how to play it. It is so much fun and addicting! I love learning new games. Trey learned a new card game when he was at his friend's cabin and he taught us how to play that as well.

2 comments:

Brookey said...

Bang sounds like a blast. I can't wait to learn it. Is this the sheriff game you told us about? I still want to get sneaker? sneaks? Hmm I can't remember. Love you.

Celeste Johnson said...

Yup it is. We have so much fun playing it. It will be fun to teach you guys. Even Hunter can play. Sneaks is the other game. I love learning new games. How are you guys?

Love ya!