Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

We hope everyone had a great Christmas. We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Paul's family. They have a family party every year and it was a blast. It is awlays so much fun to get with everyone in the family and catch up on life's happenings. The food was great and we all enjoyed ourselves. Christmas Day we opened our gifts and then relaxed the rest of the day and enjoyed playing games as a family. We had a big meal and are still eating left over turkey. Aren't turkey sandwiches the best? We think so!
The boys are enjoying their holiday break. Trevor is freaking out a bit that his senior year is almost over. He reminds us almost daily that we about to have two sons graduated from High School! He tells us how old we are. Are we really? We don't feel it!
We are looking forward to a New Year's Eve party with my Mom, sisters and their families. This has become a tradition for us that we all enjoy. Get ready for me to kick your butts in all the fun games! :)

3 comments:

Brookey said...

Watch out! I've been practicing my game prowess. You may not want to mess with me! Hunter got- Are you smarter than a 5th grader, We'll have to see... I may not be anymore, I can't even help him with math. yikes! Can't wait to see you all!

Reta said...

Glad you had a good Christmas...and we still have a week before we have to go back to work..yipppeee..

Mrs. Ketcher said...

Stan's Rockin' NYE party is about to commence. My family challenges your family in Kings!