Monday, November 17, 2008

Paul is finally home from Texas! He went to a two week training. I flew out for 6 days and got to see the sights. We had a blast. We left the boys home alone and they enjoyed themselves. My house was clean when I got home. Even the laundry was done. I guess I can go away more often now huh?

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting together with family. My Mom bought a home in St. George and all of my sisters and their families are meeting there. I am excited to see everyone as well as Mom's new house. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Dangit, we just cancelled our Thanksgiving trip to St. George, now I'm wishing we could still go. I'd love to see you.

Celeste Johnson said...

That would have been cool! One of these times it sis going to work out. It would be great to see you guys to!