Sunday, March 2, 2008

More Snow

It has been such nice weather lately. There have been days I have come home from work and opened the windows. We are all so ready for spring! We were enjoying all the nice weather and then Saturday afternoon it had to snow. We got about two inches again.

Yesterday we got a few things done and enjoyed spending time with Trevor. We don't usually get to see him on Saturday because he is with his friends, so we really enjoyed a few hours with him. Trey was over a friends house most of the day Saturday and had a great time.

Tyler had a hockey game Thursday night. His games start at 9: 15 or later, so I don't usually go. I guess this game got a bit out of hand and Tyler took a pretty good hit to his chest. He couldn't get up off the ice and he was having trouble breathing from the hit. The paramedics were called and came to take Tyler off the ice. He told them he didn't want to leave the ice on a back board and guess what? Since he is 18 he can make that choice! So Paul took Tyler to the ER and Kristin came to pick me up. They did an EKG and Xray and found that he seperated his sternum from his ribs. There isn't anything that can be done to help it heal and they told him he would be sore for about 6-8 weeks. We got home from the ER at 1 AM on Friday morning. He took Friday off work and went to work Saturday for half of the day.

Last night I went to see Civil War with my Mom and Michelle at Hale Theater. It was so good. I really enjoyed it. The music and the story were touching. In April we want to go see Annie Get Your Gun. I think Trey would like to see that one with us.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Yowza! I bet that hurts a lot. We're not big hockey fans. I guess it is because of our warm weather. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.