Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 26th

What a Saturday. Today we got so many things done. Paul baked bread almost all day and the boys ate at least a loaf (or more) of it. We took Trevor and Trey to the Rec Center and we all walked a mile. Then we came home and the weather was so nice Trevor was able to go longboarding for a while. Trey played Xbox. Paul and I cleaned out closets, went through boxes, sorted pictures and made a large DI pile. Once that was done we took the items to the DI and went back to the Rec Center where Paul and I walked another mile. Feels great to get so many things done in one day! If it were spring I could call it Spring cleaning. So what do you call it in January?

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Did you acctually clean out anything last spring? If not, then you call it spring cleaning 2007 and do some more in a few months:) According to my in-laws, there is so much snow and it is so cold there, I was surprised that anyone could ride their longboard! I thought they might be exaggerating. We've had some rain and flooding but I love Arizona and wouldn't trade it for anything!!